Dog Sports is a great way to help with burning off energy and challenging your dog’s mind psychologically. There is several types of sports that you may consider when choosing an activity.
- Fly Ball: A relay type of sport
- Agility: requires balance and skill
- Barn Hunting: sniff and hunting type of skills
- Dock Diving: retrieving an item, diving and swimming involved
- Frisbee: catch and retrieve
- Rally: obedience skills
Some of these sports require that you join a team some do not but all require a commitment to train your dog and have fun. Search the web and find a sport near you. At Angel Dogs I teach Agility so look at my Class Schedule to find a date that will work for you.